Thursday, September 15, 2011

1st Trial: NARUKO Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Whitening Morning Yogurt


NARUKO Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2
Whitening Morning Yogurt
Brand: Naruko
Origins: Taiwan

The box, nice colour combo.


Ingredients list. 
The bottle inside the box.


Instruction..

 Cute little cap!

A Quickie for 1st Trial...


1.Just before the smothering part, you can see I just smooth the cream on the rightside of my hand ONLY.

2. After massaging for a few strokes. (Product applied ON THE THUMB SIDE)

3. Fully massaged and absorbed. See the other half nearest to my thumb? Check out that moisturized effect!
4. LOL @ my face. Washed
5. I think it's just me who sees some of my spots and pore holes disappeared?

 1st Trial Verdict?

I do like...
  • - Just enough moisturization on my skin. My T-zone feels powdery smooth even after 30 minutes.
  • - My skin feels powdery smooth, more like when you use a high grade primer? Yea, it's that soft!
  • - Great ingredients like Gingko biloba, Raw Job's Tears, Licorice Extract, Calendula flower extract, Chamomillia flower extract, Green Tea flower extract, Snow Fungus, Grape leaf extract and the list can go on forever!


I however, do not like...
  • - The smell of the scentless smell...lol..with all those flowers extracts, i was hoping for something more herbal or even A SMELL. This no-smell smell, smells a bit. 
Anyway, this will be my main day time moisturiser, so the next 20 days perhaps I will review in a detailed way and see if this thing works more than I expected!

Availability | Lemon.com.my
Price | RM52.00 (50ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment