NARUKO Niaouli & Tea Tree
Brand: Naruko (Niu Er)
Most of us already know the power of Tea Tree when it comes to Acne prone skin. It is a natural antiseptic and the Australian Aborigines have been using it for centuries to heal cuts and wounds.
Niaouli (which is so difficult to remember the spelling :P), is Melaleuca viridiflora (same family as Tea Tree, these 'Melaleuca'), which also has antiseptic values to clear blemishes, act as a decongestant for your oily sebum, and the smell itself is therapeutic and it helps clearing and refocusing the mind.
What’s To Love
- It controls my oily T-Zone like nobody's business! :D (On the side note, please apply on facial cotton, then swipe as usual, or else the patting with your hands makes this product failed)
- The smell is great, since I like herbal smell. It has the distinctive Tea Tree smell with a hint of Lavender.
- Right when it hits your skin, the cooling sensation is amazingly refreshing!
- Special points: contains Phytoferulin, and Snow Fungus Extract. Only Niu Er does it!
(and he looks like my ex bf...a fairer and handsome-er version =.=)
What’s to Dislike
- People who dislike the smell of tea tree can find it annoying, the smell's pretty strong.
- A little runny, so please be careful not to spill on first application. Use the cotton pad instead to apply, after that, pat!pat!pat!
- Didn't do much for minimizing pores as it claims to do.
- Lightening of dark spots isn't reliable either.
Availability | ShopShop(online store)
Price | RM42.00 (I got mine at RM37 something, member's price and promo, wee.)
Repurchase? | Yes
Effectiveness | 10/10
Overall | 5/5